Vladimir and Jaroslav met us at the train station and worked out a way to get us all settled in. Jaroslav would take Claire and our luggage in his car and we would ride back on the local train with Vladimir. Claire would stay with young Vladimir and teach Adam more English. :)
We talked until late and in the morning toured the town. Here is a panoramic photo of Cesky Brod.
[UPDATE: This post is out of sequence with the next because I had issues accessing my phone's photo's using the Blogger UI and switched to email. But, I routinely sent emails while I had no service so they would all send once Wifi was available and then I had to use the Blogger UI to publish and I made a mistake publishing this before the next.]Photo from Caroline's phone outside the city wall.


No comments:
Post a Comment